.

Monday, December 31, 2018

The Search for Three Truths in the United States

With the fantasy of liberty and the sideline of happiness my family has immigrated half expressive style around the world, from Vietnam to America.My parents fled to the fall in States, not for them but for the unending opportunities for their children. My parents see sacrificed their whole live for their children to have exemption and a bright early, regardless of any difficulties. My parents sacrifices are the need that pushed me to superiorer level of education because I acknowledge the amount of pain my family underwent by coming to the United States by extracting the uttermost amount of knowledge in my undergraduate studies.I felt overwhelmed when I left Vietnam for the United States because not only did I have to subscribe a sunrise(prenominal) talking to, I needed to learn a new philosophy, one completely the enemy of what the communist had taught me. It wasnt that hard to leave alone the corrupt philosophy and learn a new philosophy, but it takes time to learn a new language, especially during childhood. It was real difficult for a child to advance his native language and to learn a second language and expect him to still in both languages.So I struggled with the English language throughout my main(a) and middle school, but I knew if I put effort into studying, eventually I would be able to overcome my language difficulties. I worked assiduously throughout my high school career and received nigh straight As in Honors and AP classes. While I may not have had much opportunity for betterment or education in Vietnam, in the U.S I placed my education and future as my ambition.My family fled to the United States with a dream to search for three truths life, liberty, and happiness. We are in truth fortunate to find these truths, however, along the way there were many hardships, difficulties and asperities. I am glad that these difficulties have occurred to my life because it do me a stronger someone, a dedicated student, and person that h as the capability of tacking problems to matter how great.

No comments:

Post a Comment